Our Customized Programs
When Cookie-cutter doesn’t work
The following programs are individual offerings that have been customized for our clients. They are either modular components of NKJMP’s Core 6™ Signature Programs, or have been distinctly developed to align with one or more of our Core 6™ values. Each program can be customized to fit as a year round or summer program depending on the client’s needs.
Crossing the Bridge™ is a powerful developmental camp designed to help a student carefully consider the process of growing into adulthood. This camp will reveal multiple aspects of physical, intellectual, and emotional maturity based on self-discovery. Students will have opportunities to explore adulthood through writing, group activities, and discussions.
The Leadership Quotient™ is five part leadership program designed to shape the leaders of tomorrow.
- Living on Purpose
- Mastering Money,Wealth and Work
- The Communication Quotient
- The Leadership Edge
- The Sixth Sense: A Vision Casting Experience
Student leaders will analyze their mission statement:
- How to build wealth through following that mission statement,
- How to be better communicators,
- How to stand apart as leaders, and how to set a vision for their lives.
- This program incorporates multi-learning styles and utilizes writing, math, reading, and media.
The Testing Edge™ is a power-packed program designed to help students with confidence, attitude, and focus when taking standardized test. This program challenges a young person to set personal standards before and during testing. The Testing Edge offers non-traditional testing strategies that will help any student grow their testing taking ability.